- The management of our online gaming system complies with high ethical and professional standards in order to provide the User with a secure service. Vega World Solutions N.V. is the company dealing with all the systems and back office operations. Its registered office is located at E-Commerce Park Vredenberg, Curacao. Financial Transactions are managed by Handfree Trading Limited. Its registered office is located at 6 Tassou Papadopoulou, Flat 22, Ag. Dometios, Nicosia, 2373, Cyprus
- Vega World Solutions N.V. and Handfree Trading Limited grant the Player security from three different aspects involved in its systems:
- Financial Security
- IT Security
- Legal Security
- Vega World Solutions N.V. will hold in strict confidentiality all information on Account Holders. A breach of such a policy may only take place if Vega World Solutions N.V. is compelled to do so by the Governing Authorities and/or in the event of an Player violating Vega World Solutions N.V. Rules.
- A Player is given a personal account number. The Player chooses a password and username. It is an Account Holder's own responsibility not to share this information. If the Player has reason to believe that others have become party to this information, the Player should immediately contact Vega World Solutions N.V. Customer Service and a new password will be issued.
- All telephone conversations between an Player and Vega World Solutions N.V. Call Center Agents may be recorded.
- All Internet communications are kept on record.
- Handfree Trading Limited provides Account Holders with different payment and transfer methods.
- Credit Card deposits may, from time to time, be partially and/or fully declined subject to certain security systems managed in collaboration with a Payment Solution Provider and/or a Financial Institution. Such security measures may decline legitimate Credit Cards, which nevertheless, at a particular time, it is not possible to process. Vega World Solutions N.V. and Handfree Trading Limited personnel do not control the said systems, nor have they any knowledge, of the reasons for any deposits being declined.
- The Registration Form will be protected by SSL encryption (HTTPS). This will protect the personal details while in transit over the internet. The password shall be stored using a non-reversible hash key to ensure that the password is stored securely and cannot be stolen. Strong passwords will be enforced. Authenticity checks are carried out on the player to ensure their validity; after which the account is activated. The Player will receive an E-mail confirming his registration and details on login, but without the password; the password is never communicated via E-mail.
- Vega World Solutions N.V. will request documents to verify identity and/or authorization to use a specific Credit Card and/or other facts provided by the Account Holder, before expediting deposits and/or withdrawals. Vega World Solutions N.V. is also bound by and falls under strict anti-money laundering laws and regulations.
- Maximum privacy is provided for all banking transactions between the Vega World Solutions N.V. Account Holder’s bank and the relevant banking institute offering its services to Vega World Solutions N.V..
- Vega World Solutions N.V. ensures that the Account Holder’s credit card number will never be communicated to any other parties except to the financial institutions dealing with transactions and in special cases where divulgence of information is required by a court of law or by relevant administrative authorities.
- Vega World Solutions N.V. uses a random number generator drawing numbers and cards at random. Numbers cannot be forecasted nor related to one another thanks to a special and sophisticated algorithm: everything is left to chance and luck.
- Vega World Solutions N.V. games are set so that online gaming can give entertainment opportunities. The necessary precautions are taken not to encourage users to play big amounts of money and high payouts to players.
- The Vega World Solutions N.V. system is tested and is subject to a regular monitoring.
- Vega World Solutions N.V. has to comply with all the legal restrictions envisaged to safeguard the Account Holder. The licence is issued by the Authority only after checking the existence of some assumptions, including:
- the proper use of interactive games;
- player protection;
- the prevention of money laundering;
- public needs.
- The Authority shall revoke the authorization given should one of the above-mentioned legal assumptions not be respected. This is the guarantee that the Player is being given. Therefore, it is Vega World Solutions N.V.’s precise duty to ensure compliance with procedures related to security and transparency while the customers play.
- To maintain a high level of security and integrity in the system, Vega World Solutions N.V. reserves the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate the customer’s identity, age, the registration data provided by the Account holder, to verify the Account Holder’s playing of the Games and the Account Holder’s financial transactions for potential breach of this Agreement and of applicable law. As such the Player authorities Vega World Solutions N.V. and its employees to make any inquiries of the Player and for Vega World Solutions N.V. to use and disclose to any third party we consider necessary to validate the information the Player provides to us or should provide to us in accordance with this Agreement, including but not limited to, ordering a credit report and/or otherwise verifying the information against third party databases. In addition, to facilitate these security reviews, the Player agrees to provide such information or documentation as the Company, in its unfettered discretion, may request.
You can download a copy of the Security Policy here